This option will reset the home page of this site. Restoring any closed widgets or categories.


Request an American Scholar or Specialist

Sri Lankan academic institutions and organisations in need of specific academic and specialist input within their organisation can now make a request for an American academic or specialist. Application forms for the next academic year need to be submitted to the Fulbright Commission by August each year.